Russian troops prevent any attempts to leave the gathering point and avoid so-called “evacuation”.
Petro Andriushchenko, the Adviser to the Mayor of Mariupol, shared a video of so-called “evacuation”, which is actually a forced deportation of Mariupol residents by Russian invaders.
The people discover that they are actually going to Russia only after boarding the buses.
“Metro Districts. The buses arrive at the gathering point, and the Russian troops announce evacuation for civilians. But after the refugees have already boarded the buses, they discover that the road train is actually going to Bezimenne village, Novoazovsk District, from where they will be deported to Russia. The Russian troops and so-called “official volunteers” prevent any attempts to leave the gathering point and avoid “evacuation”. This is the 21st century. The country in the middle of Europe. Forced deportation of civilians. These surreal images become perfectly real in the devastated city of Mariupol”, his post reads.
- Ukrainian Military Released Images of the “Russian World” Consequences in Kherson Region
- Air Smells of Ammonia: Russia Launched Another Missile Strike on Mykolaiv
- They will be considered involved in crimes": Ukraine at the United Nation advised countries not to buy grain stolen by the Russian Federation
- The invaders are forcing Ukrainian prisoners of war to collect the bodies of the dead - Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ruined Cultural Center and Seven People Injured: Zelenskyi Shared a Video of Russian Missile Strike on Lozova
- "Devastated Scorched Concrete Boxes": Haidai Showed the Images of Rubizhne Town Destroyed by Russian Troops (Photo)