The stadium “Solnechny” in Kharkiv suffered as a result of shelling by the Russian invaders.
Shells hit the football field, and the arena stands were also damaged. This was reported on the Zorya Londonsk page on Twitter.
The stadium was built in 2011. The Ukrainian national team trained there as part of the training camp. Also home matches were played at the arena by Helios, Metallist-1925, Metal and a number of other local teams.
- Ukrainian Military Released Images of the “Russian World” Consequences in Kherson Region
- Air Smells of Ammonia: Russia Launched Another Missile Strike on Mykolaiv
- They will be considered involved in crimes": Ukraine at the United Nation advised countries not to buy grain stolen by the Russian Federation
- The invaders are forcing Ukrainian prisoners of war to collect the bodies of the dead - Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ruined Cultural Center and Seven People Injured: Zelenskyi Shared a Video of Russian Missile Strike on Lozova
- "Devastated Scorched Concrete Boxes": Haidai Showed the Images of Rubizhne Town Destroyed by Russian Troops (Photo)