Russians bombed the downtown of Kharkiv. Based on preliminary information, invaders attacked the city with S-300 missiles.
Today, on February 5th, Russians bombed Kharkiv. A missile landed in the central part of the city.
According to Oleh Syniehubov, the Head of the Regional Military Administration, Russians used S-300 missiles.
"A residential building in the city downtown was hit. A fire broke out. We can confirm at least three victims: a 54-year-old woman and two men aged 51 and 55. The woman was hospitalized with shrapnel wounds, the men received medical care at site. More detailed information about the casualties will be reported later. All emergency services are working at the scene," he said.
- When Will Ukraine's Economy Start to Recover: the NBU Shares a Pessimistic Forecast
- Russian Air Forces Stay in Belarus after Exercises: Observers Assess Whether There Is Still a Threat
- Civilian Convoy Shooting: Experts Struggle to Identify Victim Gender Based on Exhumed Remains Discovered in Kharkiv Region
- Podoliak Emotionally Urged Partners to Help: "Give Us Weapons and We Will Destroy Them"
- Invaders Attempt to Break Through the AFU Defense in Donbas: a New Map of Hostilities Is Released