Russian invaders once again shelled Nikopol district. Police officers are collecting evidences of the war crimes.
Russians once again shelled Nikopol and Marhanets communities. They fired from artillery systems deployed in the temporarily seized part of Zaporizhzhia Region, as the Press Office of the National Police reports.
It is reported that in the early hours of September 28th, the Russian multiple rocket-launching and conventional artillery systems deployed in the temporarily seized parts of Zaporizhzhia Region several times barraged residential districts of Nikopol.
“Five houses, a bus station, power transmission lines and municipal lawns were damaged in the attack. The Russian troops deployed in the Enerhodar also attacked the shoreline area in Marhanets community. Luckily, there are no human casualties. Currently, police officers are working at the shelling sites, collecting evidences and documenting consequences of enemy attacks by the Russian invasion forces”, the regional National Police office reported.
- Russia Wants to Disrupt the Grain Initiative: Zelenskyi Spoke about Food Export
- Russian Troops Hit a School Building Used a Civilian Shelter in Donetsk region
- Number of Voters Who “Voted” at the “Referendum” in Luhansk Region Is Almost the Same as the Number of Voters in 2012 – Regional Military Administration
- "We Were Stepping Over Dead Bodies”: Mariupol Actors Staged a Documentary Play to Recreate the Nightmare They Went Through
- "There Can Be No Compromises with Russia" – Zelenskyi Stressed that Ukraine Will Retake All Its Territories