Russian troops block deliveries of humanitarian goods to the temporarily occupied towns and cities.
Ukrainian healthcare centers in the Russia-controlled districts are facing serious issues with supplies of the essential medicines and medical devices. Nevertheless, the aggressor country’s troops block deliveries of humanitarian goods to the temporarily occupied towns and cities, as the Ministry of Healthcare reports.
The Ministry officials emphasize that the invaders attempt to use this situation as a lever of influence in order to coerce the local into cooperation. “This is one of numerous war crimes committed by the Russian terrorist units in Ukraine. The invaders ruthlessly violate the provisions of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War”, the official message reads.
Based on available data, at least 234 healthcare centers and 20 ambulance crews are currently trapped in the Russia-controlled districts.
Most hospital employees continue to receive the salary payments, however the information regarding remuneration payable in April is currently unavailable for at least 18 healthcare institutions, since the Ministry of Healthcare cannot content the managers. In order to solve these issue, the Ministry officials actively cooperate with the military administrations.
- Ukrainian Military Released Images of the “Russian World” Consequences in Kherson Region
- Air Smells of Ammonia: Russia Launched Another Missile Strike on Mykolaiv
- They will be considered involved in crimes": Ukraine at the United Nation advised countries not to buy grain stolen by the Russian Federation
- The invaders are forcing Ukrainian prisoners of war to collect the bodies of the dead - Commissioner for Human Rights
- Ruined Cultural Center and Seven People Injured: Zelenskyi Shared a Video of Russian Missile Strike on Lozova
- "Devastated Scorched Concrete Boxes": Haidai Showed the Images of Rubizhne Town Destroyed by Russian Troops (Photo)
- Deportation of Mariupol Residents: Ukrainians Discover That They Are Going to Russia Only After Boarding the Buses (Video)