Invaders continuously attack the AFU’s positions in Bakhmut.
The most violent battles are raging now in Bakhmut area, where the Russian commanders deploy their reserves and drive their troops to attack the AFU positions non-stop, however Ukrainian defense forces bravely repel the enemy assaults, as Serhii Cherevatyi, the Spokesman of the Eastern AFU Group Command, said during his interview for Channel 24.
"Today Bakhmut is the most violent and the most aggressive direction. The enemy has managed to deploy significant reserves in the area. PMC Wagner is the core striking force there. Therefore, the trench war continues in the area, and the frontline is twisting. Still, there is nothing super-critical. Our commanders are monitoring the process and responding to every enemy actions, so even if the Russians actually manage to push forwards, we build new defence line and carry out counter-attacks in order to curb the enemy advancement. Each step forwards costs heavy losses for Russian troops. We are in control of our positions and continue to level up the frontline”, Cherevatyi expalined.
- NATO Secretary General Named the Only Way to Get Right Terms for Negotiations with Russia
- IAEA Representatives Witnessed Blackout at Chornobyl NPP Industrial Site During Their Mission
- Hope that He Was Alive Was Shattered by a DNA Test: the Tragic Story of a Children's Writer from Kharkiv Region Killed by the Invaders
- Invaders Deploy Riot Police Units in Seized Areas to Conduct Forced Mobilization
- Around 10-12 Degrees in Apartments: Ladyzhyn Residents Are Surviving without Heat Supply